Version 1.0. August 1stst, 2020
“Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Yassir informs you that will collect and subsequently process the personal data as Data Controller. For such reason, you may contact Me at:
- What Personal Data do I collect
I will collect Personal Data about you from a variety of sources, including information I collect from you directly (e.g. when you contact me through the contact form available on the Website) or through the e-mail addresses included for information purposes.
The categories of Personal Data that I collect directly from you include:
- Personal details (g. full name, surname, nationality, date of birth, national identity number).
- Contact details (phone number, email address, mobile phone number).
- Online identifiers such as IP addresses, and/or services of Yassir.
- How I use your Personal Data and on what legal basis?
I use and subsequently process Personal Data I collect about you on the following legal basis, and for the purposes identified below, and I will process your Personal Data on the basis of my legitimate interest, for the following purposes:
- Provide and personalize my services.
- To manage my Website.
- To deal with your enquiries, questions, and requests.
- To protect the security and/or integrity of my Website and IT infrastructure.
- To understand how you use my services and to enable Me to improve and further develop the features, performance and support available on my Website, which may entail the provision of anonymous statistical information about my visitors (however, without it being used to identify any individual user).
- For any disclosures to third parties required due to a legal requirement, or to provide the product and/or services requested by the users of Yassir.
- To contact you with electronic newsletters and/or promotional e-mails relating to products and services offered by Yassir, unless you have expressly manifested your desire to opt out of such marketing communications, or I am otherwise legally prevented from doing so.
- For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time you provide Me with your Personal Data, to the extent that you have granted Me your prior consent to that particular processing. For example, I will obtain your consent to collect and use certain types of Personal Data when I am required to do so by law (g. in relation to my direct marketing activities, Cookies and Tracking Technologies, or when I process sensitive personal data).
If I ask for your consent to process your Personal Data, you may withdraw your consent, using one of the following procedures:
I will also process your Personal Data in order to ensure an optimum level of compliance with the applicable legal obligations to which Yassir is subject and cooperate with regulators and law enforcement bodies where necessary, specifically related to the prevention of money laundering processes.
- What rights do you have over your Personal Data?
You have certain rights regarding your Personal Data, subject to local law. These include the following rights:
- To know how I are processing your Personal Data and to access your Personal Data held by Yassir.
- To request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data.
- To request the erasure of your Personal Data when such data is no longer necessary for the initial purposes for which it has been initially collected, in accordance with applicable law.
- To restrict my processing of your Personal Data, under certain circumstances (in which case I will only retain the Personal Data for the exercise and/or defense of Yassir’s rights).
- To object to my processing of your Personal Data, having regard to the given circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation (in which case I will only retain the Personal Data for imperative legitimate reasons or the exercise and/or defense of Yassir’s rights).
- This includes the right to object, at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to my processing of your Personal Data based on my legitimate interests or those of a third party, in which case I will cease in processing your Personal Data unless I am able to rely on legitimate reasons to do so.
- To request the portability of your Personal Data, which will allow you to obtain and reuse the Personal Data in a usable electronic format for your own purposes and across different services without hindrance to usability, including its transmission to another third party.
- To withdraw the consent you may have granted to a specific processing, at any time.
I encourage you to contact me to update or correct your information if it changes or if the Personal Data I hold about you is inaccurate. If necessary, I will contact you if I need additional information from you in order to honor your requests.
Yassir is committed to protect your Personal Data as described in this policy, and as required by applicable laws. Should you have any queries or intention of requesting additional information on how to exercise your rights or to effectively submit such a request, feel free to contact Me at email@example.com.
- How do I share your Personal Data and with whom
Yassir will be able to share your Personal Data with third parties under the following circumstances:
- Service providers and business partners: I will allow my employees, service providers and business partners that perform amongst others, processing of secure payments, web maintenance and other IT services, marketing and communication, accounting, finance, legal and audit and other business operations needed for Yassir to provide the products and/or services requested by the natural person.
- Law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party with compelling authority: I will be able to share your Personal Data with these parties where I believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect my rights or the rights of any third party;
- Third parties: I will share your Personal Data with third parties for the fulfillment of the relationship you have with us, only when it is strictly necessary, and a Data Processing Addendum has been signed with such third party.
- Other third parties: I will share your Personal Data with other third parties only when consent has been provided.
- How do I protect your Personal Data
I implement technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk to the personal data I process. These measures are aimed at ensuring the on-going integrity and confidentiality of Personal Data. I evaluate these measures on a regular basis to ensure the security of the processing. Furthermore, Yassir has implemented an Information Security Management System following the ISO:27001 guidelines.
- For how long do I store your Personal Data
I will keep your Personal Data for as long as I have a relationship with you. Once my relationship with you has come to an end, I will retain your Personal Data for a period of time that enables Me to:
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes.
- Comply with record retention requirements under the law.
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims.
- Deal with any complaints regarding the services.
I will delete your Personal Data when it is no longer required for these purposes. If there is any information that I am unable, for technical reasons, to delete entirely from my systems, I will put in place appropriate measures to prevent any further processing or use of the data.
- Contact us
Yassir is the Data Controller in respect of the Personal Data I collect and process.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the way in which your Personal Data has been used, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
I are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.